The call for travel awards is now closed.
We are pleased to offer a limited number of partial travel awards* to supplement funds already raised by delegates. Travel award recipients will be selected based on the quality of the proposal submitted for presentation at the conference and evidence of leadership in and contributions to the field of child indicators in your country of practice.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this travel award, interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have at least one abstract presentation accepted for ISCI 2017;
- Be a citizen of and reside in a country categorized as B or C according to ISCI classification (for a list of countries click here);
- Have not previously participated in more than 2 ISCI conferences;
- Submit a completed individual application for consideration.
To apply: please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 1st at 11:59 in the Eastern Time Zone in Canada (EST):
- Name & last name (as registered in your submission);
- Title(s) and number(s) of proposal(s) accepted into the ISCI 2017 program;
- Country/ies of (a) citizenship and (b) current residence;
- Current occupation (student/government/private/not-for-profit);
- ISCI conferences (if any) in which you have participated to date;
- Briefly explain how you will cover other conference expenses (100 words) and how do you expect this opportunity to enhance your work in child indicators in your home country (200 words).
In the subject line, please include the text ‘Travel Awards Application’. Only complete applications will be considered.
* The travel award covers conference registration and includes all catering and lunch breaks and access to the welcome reception on Wednesday, June 28 and the conference dinner on Thursday, June 29.